Thursday, March 3, 2011

Not one of the best focused pictures of all time, but this photo was taken about 2 or 3 years ago. I went through a stage that I enjoyed exploring and going on adventures to "haunted" or abandoned places; such as burnt down churches, asylums, abandoned places, haunted churches... just about anything and everything you can imagine. This image here was from an abandoned burnt down asylum. Probably one of the creepiest places I have ever been to. A lot of crazy good shots, and a lot of creepy a mind blowing experiences. It gives me a lot of mixed emotions due to the fact that this was a kids play set. I love this shot, even with the lack of focus, and the whole composition of the image is just amazing to me. I love this image, a lot! That is all! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment