Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ariel Landscape


I enjoy photographing from unusual perspectives the more difficult the angel of view the better in my opinion. On this particular occasion , the gentlemen in the photo has a knack for throwing his body into the air , the higher the better. Consequently i guess you could say as photographer and sports enthusiasts we are a good match. This photo shoot was a 4 hour period of time when he, (Corbin) spent very little of his time standing still. To me this is a great view of our beautiful sky, we don't often get to enjoy such blues in our sky in the Los Angeles Area . So I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. Cool. I didnt know there was a whole area of landscape devoted to the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this image because I just can't make it out no matter how hard a try. I love the sky becomes the land... Have you ever seen Denis Darzacq's work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this because I know its a sky, but at the same time it almost feels abstracted.

    ReplyDelete