Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Zion Utah Field Studies Class Sept 2010

One of the most amazing life experiences I have ever had was, walking through a rushing river and photographing the entire experience. While resting after this experience back at camp and because we had so much energy LOL Robin and I decided to try some night shooting. With a very swollen ankle and still frozen from the river we decide to stand in the middle of the road and stare up at the sky hoping we would not get run run over and succeed in creating a photo of the stars and sky. Of course Wendy being the biggest kid out of all of us decided to join in I think we should encourage her to post her images they are wonderful. Anyway I hope you enjoy what I came up with. Bulb and I think 125 ISO and 3,5 with a cable release I could be a little off we tried it some many different ways.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this shot.
    I love how many stars you can see when you are out and way from the city.

    I tried to get some of the stars but it was so cloudy each time I could get out at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot Teresa! I remember how much fun you all had shooting at night in Zion! I've got to shoot with you guys next time we go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in the shot and the star are amazing. Your framing using the trees is also very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete